- The income and property of the Society shall be applied solely towards the promotion of the objects of the Society as set forth in the Memorandum of Association.
- No member of the Governing Body of the Society, shall be appointed to any salaried office of the society or any office of the society paid by fees. Governing Body except repayment of out of pocket expenses and interest on money lent for rent for premises/ demises to the Society. However the services of the others (apart from Governing Body) can be obtained and necessary fees etc. will be paid to them and those employed to run the office.
- The Society by it’s constitution is required to apply it’s profits, if any, or other income in promoting its objects.
- If upon the winding up or dissolution of the Society there remains after satisfaction of all debts and liabilities, any property whatsoever, the same shall not be paid to or distributed among the members of Society but shall be given or transferred to some other institution having similar objects to the objects of the Society or be determined by the members of the Society at or before the time of dissolution.
- The management of the affairs of the Society is entrusted in accordance with the Rules and regulations of the Society to a Governing Body of which the members are :
|Name & Address||Occupation||Designation|
|Sheel Madhur||Govt. Service||President|
|Seema Sheel||Fashion Designer||Vice-President|
In addition 2 Joint Secretaries and 14 Executive members. Thus totaling 20 members.