Any individual person and or bodies concurring with the aims and objectives of the society can become member (s) of the Society provided for Membership one has to apply on the prescribed format which on approval of the managing committee will become a member provided he fulfills the following conditions :
- He/she is over the age of 16 years.
- He/she is of sound mind, gentle disciplined and well behaved and is in opinion of the majority of the existing members, thoroughly fit to be enrolled as member.
- He/she is not convicted by a court of law for offences involving moral turpitude.
- He/she pays the admission fee of Rs.1000/- and the annual subscription of Rs.500/-.
- Any eminent person interested in the objective of the Society may be invited by the Managing Committee to become a patron, advisor, Consultant, coordinator, spokesperson of the Society.
Any eminent person interested in the objective of the Society may be invited by the Managing Committee to become a patron, advisor, Consultant, coordinator, spokesperson of the Society.
Termination of Membership
Membership of a person from the Society shall cease under the following circumstances :
- Upon death or resignation of member.
- If the majority of the existing members at any time consider him/her harmful to the interest of the society.
- Insolvency or physical and mental disability.
- Failure to pay dues of the society in time.
- Annual member after completion of one year if not renewed.
- Any member not attending two meetings in a year.
- The managing committee can also cancel the membership any tme.
Re Admission as a Member
After cancellation of the membership for re-admission one has to apply again which will be decided by the managing committee.